Sale-a-bration Brochure

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Christmas Paper



Here are some projects that I made for my designer series paper class at the upcoming Getaway Weekend. The projects are using the Holiday Treasures paper out of the new catalog. The first project is a gift card holder. It also uses the baja breeze striped grosgrain. The second project is a cd holder. This makes an awesome little gift. I usually make a cool Christmas cd and give it to friends as a small gift. This project also uses the baja breeze ribbon and the "Deer Friends" stamp set. I stamped in baja breeze and punched the image with a 1 3/8 circle punch, then punched out a scallop circle in old olive. I punched a small hole at the top of the scallop with a 1/16th hole punch and then thread a piece of hemp twine through.

The last project is a card using the "Big on Christmas" stamp set. I think this is still my favorite Christmas set. First I stamped the image using black staz on ink. I used the real red marker, old olive marker, pumpkin pie marker, and a blender pen with baja breeze to color in the image. The card base is using the baja breeze card stock.

Enjoy!

No comments: