Sale-a-bration Brochure

Monday, October 20, 2008

Gifts for Giving






Here are some photos of my "Gifts for Giving" class coming up on November 10th. This is the Christmas scrapbook. We are using the "I Wish" simply scrappin' kit and a red linen 6 x 6 ring scrapbook. I have several other projects for that night that I will post soon. Here are the details:

Gifts for Giving
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Nov 10 Eastern

Christmas Scrapbook – Make a 20 page Christmas scrapbook using the awesome new “I Wish” simply scrappin’ kit. The class includes a half package of the kit and a 6 x 6 red scrapbook. Cost $35.

Purse w/cards – We will be using the “Sweet Always” designer paper to make 8 all occasion cards and an adorable purse to put them in. This makes a perfect gift for a teacher, hairdresser, etc. The class includes a package of the Sweet Always paper, eight cards w/ envelopes and the purse. Cost $20.

Season of Thanks Tile – We will be making a beautiful home decoration out of one of our new décor elements. Please see my website for a picture. Cost: $23.

Hand Stamped Candle – This hand stamped candle would make a wonderful gift for anyone. Cost: $5 per candle.

RSVP by November 1st. Please bring scissors and adhesive.

My House

No comments: