Sale-a-bration Brochure

Thursday, January 7, 2010

More fun today!

First of all, let me say that my three year old sweetheart/whiner has turned into a four year old diva! She insisted on wearing this vest to school this morning even though it is freezing out. After she put it on though she looked so darn cute that I had to take a picture. My friend Jennifer gave it to her and she thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Thank goodness we only run from the car into the building.

I got a box full of goodies today and had a ton of fun using them. This is a purse gift card holder that I made using the FREE Sale-a-bration paper, "Welcome Neighbor". The paper is adorable, my favorite part has to be the Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers. Aren't they awesome!


I used a top note (made with the big shot) for the top of the purse and wide chocolate grosgrain for the handle. On the inside is Old Olive and Whisper White card stock. I used a greeting from Whimsical Words, another FREE Sale-a-bration set. How do I get these free stamps, you ask? Easy, you can get a free Sale-a-bration product for every $50 you purchase in product. You can do a phone, e-mail or online order. Even more exciting is that I will send you all of the supplies along with a tutorial (colors will vary) for the adorable purse gift card holder absolutely FREE when you place a $50 order via phone, e-mail or online by January 18th. Don't forget to check out the all new Occasions Mini Catalog. It is also packed with all new products that will blow you away. I will be posting new ideas in the coming weeks with all of the new products, so stay tuned!!

Talk to you soon,
Melissa

No comments: