Sale-a-bration Brochure

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Little Monkey for You


Who doesn't love a cute little sock monkey? This little guy is one of the many new sets in the catalog. I stamped him in Black Staz On ink on a piece of vellum cardstock. When the image was dry I colored him in on the reverse side with my close to cocoa, creamy caramel, pretty in pink and barely banana markers. I backed the vellum piece with white card stock and then close to cocoa. Finally, my card base is pink pirouette card stock. This is one of our new In Colors and I absolutely love it! It's such a soft, feminine color. I painted my daughter's room in this color a few weeks ago. It's easy to pick out colors when I can just take a scrap of card stock in to color match. Yes.....I am obsessed.

Happy Friday!

No comments: