Sale-a-bration Brochure

Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Catalogs are Here!!!!


The UPS man has been to my house today!! He brought me four lovely boxes of fresh new Stampin' Up catalogs. This makes me so happy. I love looking through the catalog for the first time....the second time.....the third time....well, you get the picture. If any of you feel that way too and would like to get your hands on a catalog, here are a few different ways:

Hostess Appreciation Night - If you were a hostess of mine for a party or in a club then you are invited to my home on Monday, August 11th. You will receive a free catalog that night as a "Thank You".

Catalog Release Party and Garage Sale - This event is on Tuesday, August 12th from 12 pm - 2 pm and from 6 pm - 8 pm. You will receive a catalog as part of your $10 fee for the event. You will also get 3 make-n-takes, a ticket for the raffle, and the opportunity to buy my old stamps and get some new ones for FREE. You must RSVP and prepay by Saturday, August 9th.
















Catalog in the Mail - I would be happy to send you a catalog in the mail. The cost is $9.80 ($5 for the catalog and $4.80 for shipping in the US).














No comments: