Sale-a-bration Brochure

Friday, January 30, 2009

Catalog Release Pary / Retired Stamp Sale

Catalog Release Party!
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Monday, February 2nd
Highlights of the event:
*You will be one of the FIRST to see the new idea book & catalog and you will receive a free copy for attending.
*Two special make-n-takes using stamp sets and papers from the new catalog.
*There will be an awesome raffle
*Great snacks and drinks, not my typical brownies.
*BEST OF ALL: you will get the first opportunity to get my retired stamp sets. I will be selling all of my retired stamp sets at face value and whatever amount you spend on retired sets you will get FREE out of the new catalog! This means if you buy a retired set for $12.95, you can get a new set valued at 12.95 for free. This is the best deal you’ll ever get on our high quality stamps & accessories.
*The opportunity to earn free Saleabration product when you spend $50 or more!
COST: Free
RSVP by Saturday, January 31st
Please bring adhesive and scissors
The event takes place at my home. Please e-mail me for more information, stampinsupplies@yahoo.com

No comments: