Sale-a-bration Brochure

Friday, January 30, 2009

New Cards



I am finally posting again after a very long hiatus. Sorry about that. My good friend Maralee told me yesterday that I had to post. I hope she appreciates that I am posting again.

I just wanted to share a few cards that I made for a card stack I am doing. The birthday card uses chocolate chip card stock and ink, chocolate chip and bashful blue markers, blue taffeta ribbon, white card stock and the top note die. The stamp sets are "Party Hearty" and the "Heard From the Heart" stamp set.

The next card uses pumpkin pie card stock, bashful blue card stock, white card stock, washington apple designer paper, soft subtle brads, bashful blue taffeta ribbon, and the corner rounder punch. The stamp sets are "Thank You Kindly" and "Seeing Spots".

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: