Sale-a-bration Brochure

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hellooooooo Baby!


A surprising number of my friends are having babies. I am so excited to be around all those snuggly little bundles. So in honor of this, I had to buy this great new stamp set, Cute & Cuddly. I absolutely love the adorable teddy bear in this set and the words, "I'm kind of a big deal". So cute! Anyhow, here is my first card using the set.

Card stock: certainly celery, very vanilla, chocolate chip and watercolor paper
Ink: basic brown, close to cocoa
Markers: chocolate chip, certainly celery
Accessories: Aqua painter, wide chocolate grosgrain, scallop square punch, corner rounder punch and Walk in the Park designer series paper.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful Meissa!! I also loved your display of album pages last night for your scrapbook in a day designs (love that turtle!!). Thank you for all the cute ideas (and I will be using the layout from last night soon). I did a search like you said and found you!! You are now added to my favorites!! Sandi