Sale-a-bration Brochure

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stamper's Showcase



Good Morning! I have been a blogging slacker this week. I guess I was a little busier than I expected. Anyhow, I found this great card on stamper's showcase this morning. One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that you get fresh card samples every single day on the demonstrator website!!

Stamps:
On Your Birthday Stamp Set
Paper:
Card Stock Kiwi Kiss 8 1/2 X 11
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:
Designer Buttons Button Bouquet
Pretties Kit
Glue Dots Mini

If you want new samples like this every day then take advantage of that great $75 starter kit.

You can even substitute the stamp set for a different one (up to a $43.95 value), the assorted card stock is any color family of your choice, any color craft ink pad, and any simply scrappin' kit!!! And if you pick the Petal Party or Tailor Made Simply scrappin' kit, you can make a free scrapbook with me using the supplies in your kit. I will have the whole scrapbook designed and all of the supplies pre-cut and ready to go. You will just bring your simply scrappin' kit and your assorted card stock and before you know you will have completed an entire 12 x 12 scrapbook! Call or e-mail me (stampinsupplies@yahoo.com) for more information on this great deal!

Starter Kit Questions and Answers!
When I decided to become a Stampin’Up demonstrator, I was just FULL of questions. Maybe you are, too. Here are some of the questions I asked as I considered my options:

Q: What are the benefits if I join Stampin’Up?
A: The benefits are many and vary from one demonstrator to the next. Some of the tangible benefits include:

* You can join Stampin'Up in May and get the $75 scrapbook based starter kit or get the regular starter kit! Check out the contents on page 14 of your Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. Of course, Stampin’Up allows you to select many substitutions in order to meet your stamping needs.

* You’ll get 30% off your first order of $150 or more placed within 45 days of signing up

* You'll get 20% off all future orders of Stampin’Up products. You can earn additional income (called a Volume Rebate) when your monthly sales are $300 or more. Your 20 % income (called instant income) combined with your volume rebate can reach up to 40% of your personal sales!

* You have the opportunity to pre-order select new and exciting SU products and accessories at least a month in advance of your customers! And often we get an even further discount on these items.

* Stampin’Up! Sends out a monthly magazine to all of its demonstrators called Stampin’Success. You will also have access to thousands of samples and ideas on the Stampin’Up! Demonstrator website. You will never have to worry about trying to come up with something all by yourself. Stampin’Up! makes it very easy for demonstrators who don’t have time to focus on originality!

* New friends and fun times attending Stampin’Up events like convention, regionals, and downline demonstrator meetings at my home quarterly. I can’t imagine my life without the friends I have made since becoming a demonstrator. That is truly a gift that I treasure dearly.

Q: Do I have to hold workshops?
A: There is no obligation to hold workshops or to even sell Stampin’Up! just because you’ve purchased a Starter Kit. It’s yours to enjoy any way you wish. Many demonstrators in Stampin’Up are hobbyists and enjoy selling to a few friends and getting their own products at cost.

Q: Are there “minimums?”
A: If you decide you want to remain an active demonstrator, a minimum of $300 in retail products sales per quarter is required. (Only $240 our cost!)

In addition to those questions, I considered the different types of demonstrators and tried to decide where I might fit in. Maybe you will see yourself in one of these scenarios!

I Just Want the Kit: This is a great option for new stampers who want lots of stamping supplies at a fabulous discount. You don’t have to feel guilty if you never do another thing with it – you know a bargain when you see one!!

Discount Purchaser: This is for the person who likes to get all of their supplies at cost. They may occasionally sell to interested friends and family.

Hobbyists: This person loves to share what she knows about stamping with others, but doesn’t necessarily go out of her way to do it. As long as she can fit Stampin’Up! into her life conveniently, she might work a lot some months and little or not at all other months.

Career Demonstrator: These are demonstrators who view Stampin’Up! as a viable business opportunity with long-term career potential. She works her business consistently, pursues management opportunities and strives to move up the career ladder.

Stampin’Up! has a lot of different options available to you as a demonstrator. Do you want more information? You can contact me by e-mail. Or, if you have been thinking about this for awhile and you are ready to get started now you can visit my website at www.melissaroberts.stampinup.net, click "Join now" and use my recruiter password which is flower.

No comments: