Sale-a-bration Brochure

Friday, May 1, 2009

So Much Fun!


Yesterday was a rainy day and I actually sat in my basement and stamped all day (which means that I actually stamped for about 2 hours between interruptions for juice, snacks, "Mom, come and play with me", etc). It was such fun and made fall in love with stamping all over again. I had 10 new stamp sets to play with that I had earned from Stampin' Up for free. That made it even more fun!

So, I will be posting a card a day from yesterday's stamp fest. Hopefully I can remember to get into the habit to do this everyday. I love to share the things I stamp.

This card uses the Flower Fancy and On Your Birthday stamp sets. Here are the other supplies:
Card stock - basic gray, shimmer white and almost amethyst, and vellum
Ink - basic gray
Markers - almost amethyst, lavendar lace, and old olive
Accessories - Matchbox die (for vellum label), silver brads, paper piercing tool with foam mat, stamp-a-ma-jig

Enjoy!

No comments: