Sale-a-bration Brochure

Monday, September 21, 2009

Amazing Trip!!


I'm not even sure how to begin to describe my amazing trip to Utah this past week. Stampin' Up really knows how to treat their demonstrators! This is me at the factory in Kanab. I got to watch them make the stamps we stamp with!

Seriously....I definitely gained five pounds. How can you not with all this candy.

As many times as I've talked to Shelli, I have never gotten my picture taken with her. So this was really fun. She is truly a wonderful and amazing woman.

So on our last amazing night in St. George they put up all of these boards for us showing the stamp sets from our upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog! As if this weren't exciting enough....we got to pick any one we wanted to take home!!!! I was in shock because this is super top secret. Of course, I am sworn to secrecy, but that is half of the fun. Oh, I am going to work hard to make the next Founder's Circle trip!!!

Melissa

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Melissa, just wanted to tell you that I am so happy for you. You have worked hard and deserve to be treated like a queen. Isn't SU the very greatest company to work with!!! Hugs, Sandi