Sale-a-bration Brochure

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Founder's Circle


This year I was invited on Stampin' Up's Founder's Circle trip. This is an awesome trip and a great honor. I will get to spend time with all of the top demonstrators in the company....which means I will be getting some great ideas to share with you!!

Anyhow, we have to make 120 swap cards if we want to participate in the swap (which I do, of course). Here is the card that I made. The technique is called the Magic Snowflake technique. For this technique you simply emboss a snowflake (I used "Serene Snowflakes" from the holiday mini) with white embossing powder on glossy card stock. Then, you dab a cotton ball in rubbing alchohol and add two drops of reinker from two different colors. I used Night of Navy and Brocade Blue. Then you dab the cotton ball all over the glossy card stock. You then take your heat tool and run it over the glossy again. This makes the snowflake reappear. It is so cool and no two cards are alike. I hope you enjoy this sample!

Melissa

No comments: