Sale-a-bration Brochure

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Last Night's Open House




Here are the cards that we made at the Holiday Mini Catalog open house last night. I think my kids had more fun than anyone else making the Build-a-bear cards. I'm so excited about the new mini catalog. There are some really awesome new products and product lines in the catalog. And we just found out that My Digital Studio (our new digital scrapbooking software) will be available on October 1st! I was a little skeptical about digital scrapbooking myself, but I am in love with this software after seeing it at convention. There is so much that you can do with it.

Only a few more days left until the kids start school (well, Luc at least). I am looking forward to seeing my big boy go to kindergarten. I still can't believe he is going to be at school all day. This will be a HUGE change in our lives. He is also starting hockey on the 12th and Amelia is starting dance on the 9th. Add this to my older son, Ian's travel hockey schedule and I think I am going to be a zombie this year. Like we weren't busy enough already!! Wish me luck!

Melissa

No comments: