Sale-a-bration Brochure

Friday, September 11, 2009

Whirlwind Week!



So, I was doing so good with my posts last week....and then school started. I thought this would free me up a little, but goodness have I been crazy busy this week!! Amelia also started ballet class on Wednesday and Luc starts hockey tomorrow. Not to mention that Ian, has a hockey tournament this weekend. I guess this is why I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator instead of a 9 to 5er.



The first picture is from my last card class. It uses the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder for the Big Shot. It also uses Almost Amethyst and Basic Gray card stock. I used the white gel pen on the center of the flowers.

The next card was from my Christmas Card club last month. We meet on the third Tuesday of the month. I still have a few openings in the evening session and lots of openings for the 1:00 session if you are interested.

Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments: